145mm x 67mm x 190mm | 5.71in x 2.64in x 7.48in
Jabra Evolve2 75 Link380a MS Stereo
Jabra Evolve2 75 headset is the the new standard for hybrid working. World-class audio engineering for industry-leading call quality.
Advanced ANC = better concentration.
For the first time, we’re bringing our fully adjustable Jabra Advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) to a professional headset, to give you maximum control over your own concentration. With 11 settings to choose from, ANC levels can be tailored to suit your changing needs using the Jabra Sound+ app, to create your own portable focus zone, wherever you are.
Eight precision-placed microphones and a revolutionary triple chipset-powered Jabra algorithm filter out the noise around you, meeting Microsoft’s Open Office requirements to effectively block unwanted sound and focus solely on your voice, for crystal-clear calls anywhere.
Re-engineered microphone boom arm.
Engineered to be 33% shorter1 , a hide-away microphone boom arm improves flexibility. Meeting Microsoft’s Open Office requirements when in Performance Mode, with the boom arm down, Evolve2 75 eliminates background sounds in open workspaces. When hidden away in Discreet mode, it delivers clear calls and music wherever you are.
A new standard of comfort.
We’ve teamed an ultra-soft leatherette headband with a unique pressure-reducing ear cushion design to improve ventilation, for the ultimate all-day headset. Our ground-breaking dual-foam technology2 delivers both outstanding noise isolation and enhanced comfort, for the best of both worlds.
Extended wireless range to maximize mobility.
With 30m wireless range and dual connectivity to your devices, Evolve2 75 gives you flexibility to move around.
Incredible processing power.
Powerful call performance calls for advanced processing power. Three digital chipsets drive an exclusive Jabra algorithm, making Evolve2 75 faster, smarter and more powerful3, with outstanding ANC performance to improve your concentration and maximize productivity in any environment.
Seamless UC connection. Smoother collaboration.
Evolve2 75 works with all leading Unified Communications platforms including Zoom and Microsoft Teams, to deliver smooth navigation and easy access to your preferred platform’s features. And because it can connect to multiple devices at the same time, from your laptop to your mobile, you have even more flexibility over how and where you collaborate.
Incredible audio quality.
A revolutionary dual-foam design and leak-tolerant 40mm speakers deliver incredible audio quality for your calls and music. The latest AAC codecs and an adjustable EQ feature sharpen sound clarity further, to enhance your listening experience.
Customizable apps to do things your way.
Download the Sound+ app for intuitive ANC and HearThrough adjustment, with equalizer and MySound functions to fine-tune your sound and personalize call settings straight from your smartphone. Firmware upgrades are available on the Sound+ app using your mobile, or via Jabra Direct using your PC, where you can access even more personalizable features, to create a superior audio experience that’s unique to you.
- General info
- Packaging dimensions (WxHxD) 199mm x 75mm x 238mm | 7.83in x 2.95in x 9.37in
- Packaging dimensions (Non-Bundle SKU)
- 195mm x 55mm x 238mm | 7.66in x 2.19in x 9.37in
- Main unit dimensions (WxHxD) 145mm x 67mm x 190mm | 5.71in x 2.64in x 7.48in
- Materials used Dual-foam leatherette cushion, Headband ultra soft foam covered in
- color-matched leatherette, Metal slide arm
- Weight (stereo variant) 197g | 6.9oz
- USB cable length 1.2m | 3.9ft
- Warranty 2 years
- LED features and functions Busylight, Deskstand docking indication, Incoming call, Microsoft
- Teams notifications (SKU dependent)
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) Jabra Advanced ANC™ using 4 of the device’s 8 microphones
- HearThrough Yes
- Speaker size 40mm
- Speaker max input power 30 mW
- Speaker frequency range 20Hz – 20000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth (music mode) 20Hz – 20000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth (speak mode) 100Hz – 8000Hz
- Audio codecs supported AAC, SBC
- Microphone type 4 Analog MEMS / 4 Digital MEMS
- Microphone sensitivity -35 dBv/Pa (analog microphone)/-26 dBFS/Pa (digital microphone)
- Microphone frequency range Analog 5Hz – 20000Hz | Digital 100Hz – 8000Hz
- User hearing protection PeakStop, EU noise at work, G616, Jabra SafeTone™
- Certifications and compliance Microsoft Teams (SKU specific), MFi, Zoom, Amazon Alexa
- Software & Apps
- Compatible software and/or apps Jabra Direct, Jabra Sound+, Jabra Xpress
- Alexa Built-in Yes
- Fit & Comfort
- Form factor On-ear headband
- Music time Up to 36 hours (with ANC off)/Up to 33 hours (with ANC on)
- Talk time Up to 24 hours (with ANC/busylight off)/Up to 18 hours (with ANC on/busylight on)
- Corded charging USB-C
- Sleep mode Yes
- Charging time Up to 160 minutes
- Battery status % after 30 min / 60 min 30% after 35 min and 60% after 70 min
- Battery type Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Connectivity Bluetooth®, USB-C
- Bluetooth profiles A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, HFP v1.8, HSP v1.2, PBAP v1.1, SPP v1.2
- Bluetooth version 5.2
- Operating range Up to 30m | 100ft
- Paired devices Up to 8 Bluetooth devices
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connections 2
- On-head detection Yes
- Extended info
- Operating temperature -10°C to 45°C | 14°F to 113°F
- Operating temperature for wireless charging -10°C to 45°C | 14°F to 113°F